Increase Semen Output
There are couple who try and try to get have children, but are not successful. The women is not successful in getting pregnant. Even after many tries, there are couples who cannot conceive. Most people know and understand female infertility or how to increase semen output. However, there are few that know anything about male infertility. Out of all the couples who attempt to get pregnant, but can’t, 30% are due to the man being infertile.
Male infertility could be due to ejaculation problems and/or a low sperm count. If a man is unable to ejaculate properly, in a way to get a woman pregnant, he could be suffering from either a condition known as erectile dysfunction or one known as premature ejaculation If it is not an ejaculation problem, it could be due to a low sperm count. Some of the things that cause a low sperm count are an imbalance of hormones, an infection, and clothing/underwear that are too tight. If you have been trying to get your partner pregnant and can’t and feel it could be due to your infertility, you should talk to your doctor immediately about how to increase semen output.
Luckily, of all the cases of male infertility which can be treated, approximately 50% can be completely cured. There are some natural techniques that can allow a couple to get pregnant using simple sexual intercourse. Some men have to try medications, antibiotics and sperm volume pills which all can help increase semen output, eliminate contamination, and/or aid in balancing the hormones. It is also suggested that you switch your underwear from tight briefs to boxers. You should also do your best to avoid hot tubs, saunas, and taking long hot showers. Remember, if you think you might have male infertility, seek treatment a quick as possible. If you fail to get treatment within a reasonable amount of time, you may miss out on the opportunity to get your partner pregnant.
Increase Semen Output
What causes male infertility?
There are many factors that can lead to male infertility. In order to determine the exact cause a man will be tested for several problems all at the same time.
- The cause of male infertility that is the most known is mumps. Mumps are known to cause swelling in the testicles, which can lead to a drop in the amount of sperm produced.
- STDs (sexually transmitted diseases) are also known to cause infertility difficulties.
- There are some genetic conditions that can lead to infertility.
- Hormonal imbalances are also a contributing factor for male infertility.
- Having a vasectomy reversed may not allow a man to become fertile.
- Enlarged veins around the testicles can lead to infertility.
- You can encounter a temporary or permanent stop of sperm production form certain cancer treatments. Some of these treatments are known to damage the cells that actually produce the cells.
- Some men have psychological reasons that lead to infertility.
- Ejaculation with a low amount of sperm or no sperm at all can be caused by blockages in the tubes.
- Infertility can be caused because the sperm are not able to move properly.
- Sometimes it is cause because the sperm are formed or shaped incorrectly.